In the wake of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to address any concerns and questions you may have prior to your project installation. Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees while completing your project. Because our work takes place outside of your home, we will take all necessary steps to ensure we minimize face-to-face interaction. If you are having electrical work done, we may need access to the home for a short period of time. We will communicate about this clearly and in advance so we can coordinate safe social distancing.
This is what you can expect from us:
- Compliance with all government regulations and health and safety guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Design Consultants visiting homes for new project consultations will provide clean and sanitized samples, and are trained to deliver information in a safe manner.
- You will be assigned a point of contact that can be reached by phone during installation to address questions and concerns. This allows us to maintain open communication while minimizing face-to-face interaction.
- Measures we are taking as a company:
- Office and field personnel will maintain social distance and with a minimum of 6-foot spacing.
- Our employees will continue to be encouraged to frequently wash and/or sanitize their hands.
- More than half of our staff are working remotely to keep them safe and prevent movement between work and home.
- Continuing to encourage sick personnel to self-isolate. Field personnel exhibiting any symptoms or expressing risk of exposure will not be on the job site. Office personnel who aren’t already working from home will be kept at home. We hope that the details provided in this letter address your concerns and illustrate that we take the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously.
We appreciate your business and look forward to completing your project!